Hello November

Hello November

October was a good month.  I was able to get a lot done personally and a couple of fun things happened.  We got family pictures taken, it was my birthday and got some fun stuff like new clothes, books, a juicer, a gel manicure and lots of Starbucks.  Let's re-cap my goals.

October Goals:
1.) Take a ton more pictures with my BIG camera
2.) Read another book. (super close to being done but didnt quite make it)
3.) Go on 2 NEW play dates with Vincent. (1/2) Sorry Vincent!
4.) Read more from my daily devotionals.
5.) Make a homemade apple pie from scratch. (this just aint happening)
6.) Go to three cider mills this month. (1/3) (Oct got busier than we thought!)
7.) Visit the DIA (Nope~)
8.) Schedule a TREAT YO SELF DAY and document it. (went on a treat yo self day but didnt document it - im ok with that
9.) Pay It Forward 10/15/2013
10.) Add more $$ to savings
11.) Set up retirement fund with old 401K (ugh!)
12.) Purge and donate (Oops!)
13.) Go on a formal date with my lovah 10/17/2013
14.) Go on more walks – enjoy nature. (My bad)
15.) Try something new. 10/19/2013 


I get a little anxious when November comes around because it means Michigan becomes a perma-gray, cold, wet tempature.  It's not fun at all and frankly - I can't stand it! It stays like this until mid April.  I invested in a Happy Light it's supposed to simulate natural day light and helps improve mood and fight fatigue.  I am hoping it helps with my seasonal blues.  I want to keep my momentum up from October and not let the grey days get me down because I have another jam packed month full of goals.  

November Goals:
1.) Publish 2 articles
2.) Read (and finish) another book
3.) Take more pictures with BIG camera
4.) Take a Bikram Yoga Class
5.) Clean out all Kitchen drawers/cabinets and organize
6.) Volunteer somewhere
7.) Go on a DATE NIGHT with Michael
8.) Get a facial
9.) Go on 2 new play dates with Vincent
10.) Create Vincent Photo Album

I am SO excited for this month and a couple new projects that I put out there in the universe.  Who knows what will come of them, but I am proud of myself for making that effort.  Sometimes I get so complacent in my little bubble.  This month is about stepping out of my comfort zone and Making Things Happen! 

Have a great month!

{+}

2 comments

  1. OMG... Missouri is perma-gray in November too. At least I still have the holidays to look forward too! February is the month of perma-gray that just kills me. You set some great goals and really, you accomplished quite a few of them! Can I just tell you how awesome I think you are for having a Treat Yo Self day? Love Parks & Rec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love that show too. You have to Treat Yo Self from time to time, am I right?!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete