My DREAM 3 months off


Today’s prompt is “If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?” – I am going to do this is as if money weren’t an issue, because its more fun that way.

Wouldn’t that be a freaking dream come true? Everyday life can be hard sometimes… it can get monotonous, it can get…well boring at times.  Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t trade in my PJ Tuesday’s, my little home or my sweet obnoxious dog for anything – but it is fun to dream.

If I could take three months off from my current life and do anything in the world, I would leave the states and head over the pond to Europe.  I would go to France for a month and sit in little café’s on the street.  I would read good books and drink fancy coffee’s.  I would take leisurely walks down little alley’s and eat lots of cheese and bread.  I would write my little heart out.  I would smoke an abundant amount of cigarettes.  I would spend days in museums and hours taking pictures of beautiful things and people.
Tour Eiffel Paris, France
Here
I would then spend another month in, of course, Italy.  The other homeland.  I’d take Vespa rides around the city, eat way to much gelato, stuff my face with pastas and meats.  I’d swim in the Mediterranean and get drunk on red wine and high on espresso.  I’d hop of the metro train and zip around the country soaking up every little bit I could.  I’d master the art of doing nothing and be inspired by the country’s true authentic beauty.
Espresso.
Here
Lastly, I’d spend the last month in Greece.  I’d spend my days in and/or by the sea.  I wouldn’t leave.  I’d wake up and the first thing I’d do would to go swim.  I’d spend my time fishing, taking hikes, visiting vistas and eat the most delicious food.  I’d walk through acres of vineyards, visit Mt. Zas and watch the sunset.  Life wouldn’t get any better than that.
Isle of Crete,  Greece
Here
What would you do if you have three months off from your current life to do what you wanted?

1 comment

  1. I chose to spend time writing in London but I think we share the same sentiment! Happy Blogtember!

    ReplyDelete