ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Today's prompt we were asked to take this short personality test and report back our findings.  
 One of the things that I first read was this:
ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them.
I couldnt agree more with this.  I have high expectations of myself and others that people just expect certain things from me.  Most of the time, I usually brush it off - but others I am just like "Hello? I still work here?"

While their work ethic is high on the ISFJ priority list, their families are the centers of their lives. ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well. 
I would agree with that as well.  I dont know if I would say I am possessive... but more fircely loyal.  That sounds a bit better eh?

All in all I thought this test described me pretty accurately.  What were you?




No comments