30 Days of Gratitude: Day 6


Hello.  Today I am feeling sluggish and tired, I would love to spend my day inside reading books and drinking coffee.  Have I told you how much I hate grey days.  They hit me so hard some days.

Alas, still a grateful heart.

1.) Vincent.  He makes me laugh and smile every day.  Today he wanted to be a big boy and eat cereal out of a bowl with milk and a big spoon.  He did really well too.  Stop.  Growing.  Up.
2.) Panera's mac and cheese because it is so creamy and delicious
3.) A heart and mind and soul that is forcing me to do things outside of my comfort zone.  I'm usually very happy when I do.
4.) A clean organized purse.  I usually tell people (because this is what my mom says to me too), you can tell the state of my mind by the state of my purse.  If it's clean, organized and everything is in it's place - my head is the same.  But when there are receipts flying out, I loose my debit card, I'm digging to find my keys, my head is the same...frazzled.
5.) Snapchat.  Hours of fun to be had.

What are you grateful for today?

{*}

No comments