30 Days of Gratitude

Cannot believe how much this one little world can open up your life X
I am so grateful for the blessings in my life.  The people, the highs and lows, the good days and bad.  I am very fortunate for my life - the bright and shiny days and the one's so Grey that I dont think i'll see the sun again.  I always do - because as my mom always says, nothing good nor bad last forever.  Everyday this month I am posting 5 things (or more) that I am grateful for.  Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we forget how beautiful it is.  

1.) My job - it allows me an opportunity to be creative (and social) it's not always rainbows and sunshine - but what is? 
2.) Health - seeing Vincent sick this week puts things in perspective.  Our health is such a privilege.
3.) Technology - Having information at my finger tips.  THANK YOU! 
4.) Clean water to drink - Ice cold too.
5.) Coffee - I have been obsessed with Starbucks Salted Carmel Mocha.  Heaven
6.) Awesome music - I've been digging Ellie Goulding "Burn" | Haim "Falling" | Lana Del Ray "National Anthem"
7.) Happy Light - So far after a couple days use, I feel a difference.

What you grateful for today?
[+]

No comments