The Week Ahead



The week ahead is going to consist of a lot of personal and professional goals I want to make sure I cross off my list.  Sometimes it feels so good just to write them down so you can see what needs to get done.

Personal:
- Catch up on all laundry and put it away
- A thorough scrub down of the house with bleach/bleach wipes
- Vacuum & Dust every room
- Call purple heart to pick up donations
- Finish reading one of my 50 books I am reading
- Catch up with bills
- Write more
- Work out 3x this week
- Menu plan and go grocery shopping
- Get hair done at the salon (ahh! first time in over a decade!)
- Schedule to get other dental work done at the beginning of June
- Gift shopping (birthdays/fathers day)
- See if you cant squeeze in there a pedicure.  They are looking tired.
- Clean out car inside and out.

Professionally:
- Put together client binder with job descriptions/contacts/etc.
- Resume ranking list for skilled trade positions
- Make decision on on-site position and put together training program
- Catch up with employees - updates
- Clean out email and folders
- Plan a fun summer party for the branches
- Ramp up for Toledo.

 I love a good busy week and getting things accomplished.  I need to remember to stay focused and make a list of things each day that I want to accomplish or else I will get lazy and set up shop on my couch.  I want to make sure I go into the long weekend feeling like I deserve it.

What does your week look like?

No comments