Thankful

Words can not describe the joy I feel right in this moment.  I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family.  I am thankful for.

 

This guy who makes me smile everyday.  He is getting so big and going a mile a minute.  He is my heart and soul.

IMG_1301

And this guy too.  He is the love of my life and the best husband and father to our son I could have ever hoped and wished for.  I love you.

IMG_1252

I am also thankful for this little puppy of ours.  She can be pretty sweet sometimes.

IMG_1292

 

I am thankful for my family and Mike’s
I am thankful for our health and happiness
I am thankful for good food and a roof over our heads
I am thankful for the job I have.
I am thankful for running clean water.
I am thankful for our home and everything (and everyone) in it.
I am thankful for the good times (and the bad).  It all makes us stronger.
I am thankful for perspective.
I am thankful for my life and being able to wake up everyday and do better.

 

What are you thankful for?

2 comments

  1. Hi, Maria! My name is Brandy from Sissy Fits. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) You can check it out here. -> http://sissy-fits.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-i-accecpt-and-i-nominate.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love the Picture of Mike and the Baby.. WOW !!!

    ReplyDelete