Things I Suck At

 

134

I am in love with this new blog.  And after I spent hours… yes hours… perusing all her posts because they are all full of inspiring, thought provoking topics, I came across this one and thought it was too good not to do myself. 

Here is my list:

Cleaning up after myself: I have this bad habit of waiting till I am so sick of living in chaos that I’ll spend like a good 3 hours cleaning up the mess I left behind me. 

Not finishing a book: I’ll start 4-5 books and maybe finish one.  I have a terrible habit of buying books and hardly ever finishing them.

Following Through: I have lofty goals for myself and I won’t follow through with most of them.  I don’t know if it’s I get bored or I have ADD or what, but tis true.

Styling my hair: When I see someone effortlessly do their hair amazing in a YouTube video, it drives me bonkers.  My hair basically does 3 things: Down | Flat, Down | Hot rolled curls, or Sockbun.  SIgh.  I’ve tried people, but my hair sucks.

Drinking enough H2O: BAD GIRL!

Having Patience: I just don’t.  I try, but fail.  Miserably. 

 

WHAT DO YOU SUCK AT?

No comments