Currently Lovin’

ProductsimLovin

One: Ella’s Kitchen is organic baby food and Baby V just loves it.  It has a mixture of various fruits and veggies and I love that he gets an assortment of flavors in one sitting.

Two: I was running out of my hella expensive NARS Orgasm blush and since I am no longer in the budget to purchase a $30.00 blush I was on the look out for something light, airy and most of all inexpensive.  CoverGirl and Olay’s Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush is my new bff.  PLUS it’s less than $10.00.  Hooray!

Three: When I wrote out this post I stated I wanted to fill a journal front and back with personal writing and so far it’s going great.  Challenging but great.  I wanted to make sure I had a journal that felt good in my hands so I was more inclined to write.  Mission accomplished.

Four:  My hair sucks.  It’s dry and itchy all.the.time.  and it’s still falling out (post partum issues) and I chopped it off because I was frustrated and I’m kind of sad I did.  I found a bottle in the linen closest that I tossed back there because for awhile there I wasn’t even washing my hair because I refused to pull out additional clumps while shampooing.  But I found a bottle a glorious new bottle and I am milking it.  It leaves your hair feeling light, luxurious and full of life.  Love it.

Five: SUPER DUPER Impressed with this lovely company’s jewelry designs.  I have yet to purchase them just yet, because I am being extremely picky.  But I am currently eyeing this one.  Like?

Six: Have you tried this bread yet? If not you are missing out.  Trader Joe’s Banana Bread is delicious.  Perfectly paired with a cup of warm cider, omgamazing. 

No comments