30 Days of Gratitude: Day 11


If we're friends on FB you may have seen this posted as sneak peak for our family photo's this year.  I simply love it.  Today I stayed home because of Vincent's recent hospital visit and walking ammonia.  Sigh.  I can't wait to get back to some sort of normalcy, because being holed up in our home is losing it's luster.  I'm ready to bust out of this joint and do something.  Anything! Alas, this little one needs to get better first.  

1.) Scalding hot showers
2.) Hanging in my jammies all day.
3.) Drinking hot tea
4.) Good sob worthy movies
5.) Medicine to help my little man feel better
6.) My bed. My sweet sweet wonderful bed.

I am hoping to get a good nights rest.  I am hoping Vincent is even more like himself.  I am hoping for a brighter disposition.  I am hoping for some alone time.  I am hoping for a good nap tomorrow (he took a 1/2 hour today! doesnt he know naps will help him feel better?!) I am hoping for a little more productivity tomorrow than today.

What are you grateful for?

No comments