30 Days of Gratitude: Day 14

  

I woke up this morning ready to take on the day, I have been cooped up far too long and V hasnt had a fever in over 24 hours so it was OFF to target we go! I am planning on getting a lot done today, but V is exceptionally whinny.  I dont blame him though it's been a rough month for him.  I am planning on geting laundry caught up, dinner on the table, vacuum and dust, get some work done, all good things.

1.) Target Cartwheel App - sooo cool saved $4.00 on my trip! 
2.) Groupon for my awesome $5 for $10 worth of Starbucks! Hell yeah!
3.) Target's Dollar Spot for some awesome goodies
4.) Pirate Booty such a yummy snack
5.) Sunny days 

Hope you all have a fabulous Thursday! 

1 comment

  1. Definitely, It is a significant and fundamental website about financial markets. It is very useful for us. So, I loved it. Many, many thanks to you for creating such an informative website. If you would like more information about this please visit stock screener The advantage of these stock screener is they allow for a vast amount of customization by the user. That same advantage can create a disadvantage for some users. Those users may not really know what they are looking for or what data criteria might produce a stock screener of stocks that present the highest possible probability of a successful stock trade.

    ReplyDelete