Life To Do


I feel like with Vincent being sick on and off for the last month it seems, I feel as though a lot of things that I wanted/needed to get done have fallen to the way-side.  *Knock on wood* this is Vincent's first time being sick sick.  He has had colds and such, but walking ammonia is a new ball game of worry.  But slowly he seems to be making little improvements here and there.  

It's funny though, because even though you want to hit pause on life so you can take care of business, life is like NOPE I'm going to keep going beeotch, like it or leave it i'm moving forward.  DARN YOU LIFE :::shakes fist:::

Has this ever happened to you when you are sick... you wallow in your sickness, you lay around in your sweats, you drink a lot of fluids, you watch everything there is to watch on TV and finally one day, you feel a little better and your like, I should probably take a shower.  So, you shower, you take a little extra time lathering up, you actually shave your legs, you exfoliate, you moisturize.  You walk out pores open, smelling fresh and you actually blow dry your hair instead of wrapping it up in a wet bun.   That's me.  But sans being the sick one.  Since Vincent is getting good reports from the doctor I feel like I can finally start taking care of myself, which I know it shouldn't be that way, I need to take care of me first so I can take care of him.  But, it is what it is.  My sweet boy wasn't feeling good and neither was I.  I wanted to take his sickies so he could run around and be him.  How we take our health or the health of our loved one's for granted.  

So I am slowly but surely pulling myself together again and truly taking care of everything that needs to be taken care of... laundry, opening up mail/bills, going grocery shopping, answering e-mails, writing, etc.  I feel like this last month has been a blur.  A month full of worry, anxiety and frustration.  With the holidays right around the corner, I need to get my act straight and get shit done - ya feel me?  So I began to write down everything that needs to get done.  Writing it down, publically is a great way to hold myself accountable, so here is my Life To Do:

Home:
- Catch up on all laundry - fold and put away
- Organize office, file away old bills
- Scrub down bathroom
- Vacuum and Dust
- Scrub down kitchen
- Clean out fridge
- Menu plan for 2 weeks
- Go grocery shopping 
- Clean out kitchen cabinets - donate/purge unwanted items
- Catch up on all mail/filing
- Clean out catch-all bin in kitchen

Personal:
- Get eyebrows threaded ASAP
- Clean out purse
- Go get a massage and/or facial
- Paint nails
- Take a solo shopping/me day in the near future
- Volunteer somewhere
- Donate unwanted clothes
- Detail car | Outside and Inside
- Set up blogging schedule/posts
- Pay it forward
- Do something new
- Take more pictures/document them
- Start shopping for Christmas
- Order X-mas cards
- Pick up new tree 


Professional:
- Plan out 2014 goals and meet with Supervisor to go over them
- Once a week work out of another branch
- Clean out office and organize desk
- Thank you notes to the team
- Start planning 2013 Holiday/End of the year party for the team

That feels better.  And I am sure I am forgetting something as well.  There is so much to be done and I want to make sure I am writing it down in a place I will see often.  It's time to get up, brush myself off and get things done and make things happen.

Have a great day!




No comments