Vincent 1-7 Months

Vincent7month
Vincents1to6month
Vincent turned 7 months on the 25th of October – it’s kind of hard to believe that not to long ago, he was being born! He is such a cute and loveable kid and I am so grateful he is in our lives.
He is still sleeping through the night and by the off chance he does wake up it’s usually because his teeth are hurting him.  Poor baby.  I just wish they would come in already and give my little man a break. 
He is laughing all the time over the silliest things and it doesn’t take much for him to crack a smile. 
He is on the verge of crawling, taking a couple crawls than going down onto his belly again.  He is really trying, I think we are looking at another couple weeks here and we will have a little man on the go!
Love this little guy, with all my heart.  Kiss kiss, Vincent. 

No comments