Be Thankful

I don’t understand what God’s plan is.  I don’t understand why some have to endure such huge, unbearable losses.  I know to trust in Him that His way is true, but after hearing what Diana over at Hormonal Imbalances is going through again is enough for me to just lose it.

I don’t know this woman or her family, but between mothers, the thought of having to loose a child makes me sick to my stomach.  It goes against the laws of nature, it literally doesn’t even make sense.  Why was God’s plan for them to ensure this insufferable loss? 

I pray to God that if this is His will that he sheds some kind of insight and understanding into His plan for them.  But more than anything, I pray for a miracle.  I pray that by the grace of God and all things Holy that he breathes life into that little boy.  Bless that family.  Keep them safe in your arms Lord.

Reading this Blog wasn’t a mistake, I didn’t turn away and pretend like these things don’t happen and aren't happening now.  I am not going to look the other way because it’s just too much.  It’s in a way teaching me to be thankful… so very thankful for my sweet sweet little boy snoozing away in his room.  Thankful that even though we have hard days and I miss my independence and it’s just hard sometimes... he is here with me.  I get to kiss him and hold him.  For that I am eternally grateful.

Please keep Diana and her family in your thoughts and prays.  Remember Diana and her family on those hard days, those days you want to run away, days you want to throw the towel in and call it.  I know I will.  Life is too short.  Grab your babies and kiss them hard. 

Sending up prayers. 

No comments