Random Thoughts on a Thursday

*I just can't quit you.

 

- This week has been rough.  Vincent is on his anti-biotic, I'm stressed because of work, and I’ve been to Ohio two times this week for work already.  Weekend? Are you here yet?

- I’ve been making a more conscience effort to really clean up after myself.  I’ll be good for a day or two then boom the kitchen has dishes everywhere, the table has jelly on it and mail is everywhere.  I HATE THAT! I am trying to keep up than catch up.

- Weekend project is organizing my office.  It’s getting a little cray.  Before and after pics too.

- Im looking forward to shopping with my sister in law and future sister in law on Saturday.  Need some girl time and if you know anything about, I’ll never say NO to shopping.

- I hate cooking dinner.  HATE.  It feels like such a chore.

No comments